ECM Transport is a stable, growing company of over 30 years looking to expand our fleet to meet customer needs. We offer top pay and benefits, as well as an ideal work schedule!
- Hourly Pay
- $26/hour – Must have both Tanker & Hazmat endorsements
- $24/hour – Without both Tanker & Hazmat endorsements
- 5 Day Work Week (Monday through Friday) – Average of 50-60 hours per week
- Morning Position – 3am to 6am start time
- Evening Position – 4pm to 6pm start time
- Weekend Work – available at most terminals
- Home Daily!
- Late Model 10-Speed Day Cabs
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Variety of Supplemental Insurances
- Company Paid Life & Short Term Disability Insurances
- Clean DOT Stop Bonuses
- Weekly Pay – direct deposit offered!
- No Touch General Freight
- 250 Mile Radius
- A minimum age of 23 years old
- A valid Class A CDL license issued by the resident state.
- One year of verifiable driving experience with a diploma from an accredited driving school OR two years of verifiable driving experience
- Must live within 30 miles of the terminal
- Must pass a road test
- Must pass a DOT physical
- Must consent to a pre-employment drug screen. ECM must receive a negative result.
- Must consent to a 10-year check on work history. Any gap of 30 days or more must be indicated and explained. Discrepancies may prevent your application from being processed and job offer withdrawn.
- No record of a suspension or revocation for more than 30 days, covering the 36-month period prior to the order date of a motor vehicle record (MVR). A suspension for failure to pay and/or failure to appear will be considered provided that there was no conviction
for driving while suspended during this period.
- No record of citation or conviction for any serious traffic violation during the 60-month period prior to the order date of a MVR.
- No past patter or record of citation or convictions for more than three motor vehicle violations during the 36-month period prior to the order date of the MVR.
- No past pattern or record of involvement in more than one at-fault traffic accident and no more than two motor vehicle violations during the 36-month period prior to the order date of the MVR.
- ECM must receive a negative controlled substance and alcohol result from prior employer(s) for the past 3-year period. No prior evidence of controlled substance use.
- No instance of refusal to submit to an Alcohol or Controlled Substance test within the past 3-year period including a pre-employment test.
- Must have the ability to read and write the English language and also perform simple mathematical calculations.
- You will be an at-will employee throughout your employment with ECM Transport. Nothing in these guidelines, your application or in the employee handbook guarantees employment for any period of time or is intended to be a contract of employment.
- Drive a commercial vehicle safely while picking up and delivering general freight.
- You may be required to help unload or load freight at a customer or terminal. This includes lifting or pulling freight with dock tools such as pallet jacks, two wheelers or forklifts (ECM certified employees only).
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying of freight.
- Securing of freight may be required through strapping or other methods.
- Inspect the vehicle for defects and safe operating conditions as required by law and company policy.
- Comply with all Federal requirements regarding the transportation of Hazardous Materials.
- Driver tractor/trailer in all conditions in accordance with federal regulations, normally in period of driving within hours of service limitations, followed by and off-duty period as required by regulatory requirements.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs and other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
ECM Transport is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.