$25/hr - with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
$23/hr - without Hazmat and/or Tanker Endorsements
HOME EVERY NIGHT!
ECM Transport, an asset-based truckload carrier that's been providing service for over 25 years is seeking professional, experienced Class A Local Drivers.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K, paid vacations/holidays, pleasant work environment, and much more!
- A minimum age of 23 years of age.
- All city tractor trailer drivers must have two years of verifiable driving experience or a minimum of one year of verifiable driving experience and a diploma from an accredited driving school that ECM approves.
- All Drivers must pass an ECM driving test administered by an approved ECM Trainer.
- All drivers to possess only one valid driver’s license issued by the resident state of the driver. Operators who have recently transferred from another state must produce a copy of the former license or provide license information for verification from
that state. Drivers will need to provide information on all previously held licenses within the past 36-month period.
- No record of a driver's license suspension or revocation for more than 30 days, covering the 36-month period prior to the order date of a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR). A suspension for failure to pay and/or failure to appear will be considered provided that
there was no conviction for driving while suspended during this time period.
- No record of citation or conviction for any serious traffic violation during the 60-month period prior to the order date of a MVR.
- No past pattern or record of citations or convictions for more than three motor vehicle violations during the 36-month period prior to the order date of the MVR.
- No past pattern or record of involvement in more than one at-fault traffic accident and no more than two motor vehicle violations during the 36-month period prior to the order date of the MVR.
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination.
- Must consent to a pre-employment drug screen. ECM must receive a negative result.
- ECM must receive a negative controlled substance and alcohol result from prior employer(s) for the past three-year period. No prior evidence of controlled substance use.
- There must be no instance of refusal to submit to an Alcohol or Controlled Substance test within the past 3-year period including a pre-employment test.
- Must consent to a ten-year check on work history. Any gap of 30 days or more must be indicated and explained, you may be asked to provide documentation. Discrepancies may prevent your application from being processed and job offer withdrawn.
- Must have the ability to read and write the English language and also perform simple mathematical calculations.
- You will be an at-will employee throughout your employment with ECM Transport. Nothing in these guidelines, your application or in the employee handbook guarantees employment for any period of time or is intended to be a contract of employment.
- Possess Haz-Mat and Tanker endorsements on their current valid driver’s license issued by the resident state in which they reside.
- Drives a commercial vehicle safely while picking up and delivering general freight.
- You may be required to help unload or load freight at a customer or terminal. This includes lifting or pulling freight with dock tools such as pallet jacks, two wheelers or forklifts (ECM certified employees only).
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying of freight.
- Securing of freight may be required through strapping or other methods.
- Inspect the vehicle for defects and safe operating conditions as required by law and company policy.
- Comply with all Federal requirements regarding the transportation of Hazardous Materials.
- Drive tractor/trailer in all conditions in accordance with federal regulations, normally in periods of driving within hours of service limitations, followed by an off-duty period as required by regulatory requirements.
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations, including driver’s logs and other records required by law.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations for the safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle.
ECM Transport is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.